How do you become a super owner?
To obtain the status of super owner, you need to a have a number of things in order. Below we briefly explain how you can achieve this.
Acceptance rate: keep your calendar up to date and make sure you only receive requests you actually want to accept.
Response time: respond to the renter's messages in a timely manner.
Review score: take the time for each other and arrange a good transfer, for example. Also make sure the vehicle is clean and tidy and has all the necessary facilities.
Nights booked per year: keep your calendar open and up to date and make sure you have enough availability. That way, people can book ahead and you'll definitely reach those 49 nights.
Cancelled bookings: plan your own vacations in advance to avoid confusion with dates. In addition, make sure you have a little space between 2 reservations.
We hope we have given you enough information on how to achieve super owner status. Be sure to read the tips we linked to above and you will definitely meet 5/5 goals!
Super-owners offer our renters an amazing experience and we like to celebrate these owners
How do I become a super-owner?
You will automatically become a super-owner if you:
- have a review score of 4,5 or higher
- respond within 24 hours to 90% of your requests
- accept 80% of your received requests
- rent out at least 49 nights in the past six months and next six months
- you have not cancelled more than one paid booking in the past six months and next six months
Share the freedom of your campervan or caravan!
What are the advantages of being a super-owner?
Super-owners offer their renters an amazing experience. We like to celebrate that with a couple of advantages:
- super-owners are shown higher in search results
- a special super-owner badge is displayed on your profile and advertisements
- access to new functionalities on the website before other owners
- access to the Camptoo’s super-owner community on Facebook
- 20% extra bonus for referring owners or renters