Renting out and hiring a vehicle via Camptoo is based on trust between the owner and the renter. We’d be happy to give you some clarity about your obligations as per our rental conditions:
- The rental agreement needs to be complied with completely and correctly.
- The rented object will be returned on the agreed ending date of the rental period and time on the agreed place, as agreed upon with the owner during the booking procedure.
- Both the renter as well as the owner need to take our rental conditions into account.
- The renter has to reject the rented vehicle if he has reasonable cause to believe it is not suitable and/or the properties differ from the properties as listed on the website.
- The renter has to take care of their own valid travel insurance and cancellation insurance for the rental period.
Please note: check with the owner to see whether they have annual insurance in place.