- 7.9 m
- Year built:
- Tare weight:
- 2050 kg
• Plates, cups, mugs, bowls
• Cooking utensils and cutlery
• Cooking equipment - pots, pans, chopping board, jug, two slice toaster, BBQ
• Salt, pepper, spray canola oil, glad wrap, foil, tea, coffee, sugar (we do not provide milk and butter as we cannot be sure of dietary requirements)
• Camping chairs (children’s size also available on request)
• 2x gas bottles
• Fridge – 184L including freezer compartment
• Torches, 4x head lamps, spare batteries for remotes just in case!
• Outdoor hose with shower attachment for washing off after the beach
• Cleaning – dish soap, broom, dustpan and brush, spray and wipe, toilet chemicals, toilet paper, a tea towel, scorer, cloths
• Clothesline, pegs, washing basket
• Satellite SMART TV
• Queen size mattress with memory foam topper
• Linen (upon payment of added extra of $60) which will include each bed being made with a bottom sheet, flat sheet and pillow (1x per person), a bath towel for each person, bath mat and hand towel
• 3 bunks are available and have been upgraded to 2.1 meters in length (top 2 bunks has a max weight of 80Kg) and two sleeping rails are available for the bunks above ground level but can also be removed
All our mattresses and lounges have protectors, for your comfort these are washed prior to your hirer, please keep these on for the comfort of future hirers.
We understand (especially with kids) that these can get messy and at time wet! If wet please just dry out and then pop back on and if messy, do not worry about it as that is what they are there for!
Our Van is located in Fletcher (Newcastle) 2287. We can easily arrange pick-up / drop-off just advise at the time of booking what you need, and we will try to accommodate
We charge $2 per km. If you want to work out the KMs then put Fletcher into your maps app with the drop off point as the destination and then times the KMs shown by 2, we will also confirm this with you at time of booking
Upon selecting the extra charge of $30 we agree that your dog can sleep on their own bedding inside the van, please do not allow them to sleep on any of the lounges or mattresses
Our daily rate includes things like restocking gas, water, pantry items, tea, coffee and any incidental losses like a fork or a cup
• No off-road
• No Festivals
• No smoking inside
• No pets if you have not selected pets upon application
• Hirer age restriction is 25 years old (its an insurance thing)
• Awning must be packed away before bad weather arises
• Van must return cleaned (if you haven’t selected us to clean it for you) or risk a cleaning fee
• Standard pick-up / drop-off times are negotiable depending on other bookings
• Minimum towing experience at least
• Minimum tow-vehicle requirements is 2600kg (GVM is 2580kg)
• Brake controller and towing mirrors is included at an extra cost of $50
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- L-shaped seating
- Dining area
- 5 Berths (Bunk bed, Queen bed, Drop-down bed)
•Upon placing your booking request, please advise your location of travel and how many people will be sleeping in the caravan. This will help to ensure we have everything you need prior to travel. If you are towing the caravan we will also need to know your tow vehicle. We may request a minimum of up to 7 nights booking during school holidays.
•We will deliver the van up to 250km from Newcastle. The charge for this service is $2 per km for this service. To calculate your relocation fee, enter Fletcher NSW into Google Maps and your destination. Then times the kms by 2. The fee includes delivery and pick up, as well as the the cost of diesel, set up and pack down of the van as well as a briefing of the caravan (particularly if this is your first time using a caravan).
•The van does not come with bed linen and pillows (but mattress protectors are provided on each bed).
•Please report all damages no matter how small and we ask that you keep the van in a tidy condition. No smoking please
•We prefer no driving on gravel roads as the caravan is not built for off road but understand some of the great national parks and remote beaches have gravel roads so you may travel very slowly up to 40kmph at a max range of 20km per leg of your trip.
Hirer must be 25 years of age or older.
We are strict on deposits to secure dates must be paid within 24 hours due to the van being listed on other hire sites. If you booking is cancelled please don't take it personally, it is as we need the dates available across all hire platforms. Just rebook when you are ready to pay your deposit.
The insurance for the whole of Australia is included in the price.
- Loss of the vehicle
- Third party caravan liability
Breakdown service included via NRMA.
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £750. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.