- Year built:
- Braking system:
Beautiful Beach Caravan On The Award Winning Challaborough Bay Holiday Park
Tucked away in a quiet corner of a fun, beach-fronted, holiday park you will find a little gem of a caravan waiting to welcome you.
The caravan is a 6 minute walk from the newly renovated pool, gym, hot tub and sauna complex. Within 2 more minutes you will be on the soft, sandy beach. If you stroll along the scenic coastal path for a further 5 minutes then you will arrive at more, long, soft sandy beaches.
There are always pros and cons of staying here are:
THE REASONS TO NOT COME:
- the last few miles of driving, to arrive at the holiday park, can be interesting
as the roads are narrow
- when walking from the beach to the caravan you have
approximately 6 minutes on the flat and then 2 minutes up a steep-ish hill
- it's a small caravan
- although there is wifi in the restaurant and bar area in the holiday park,
there is no wifi within the caravan until early 2021
THE REASONS TO COME:
The caravan is new and extra clean, cozy and comfy. It is a real gem! It has double glazing, central heating, a big fridge freezer, a flatscreen Smart TV, DVD, fireplace in the sitting room, iron and ironing board, heated towel rail in the bathroom, a laundry area, and a newly renovated gym, sauna, hot tub and pool complex. You have a little garden for sunning yourself in the morning with breakfast and December there will be a good-sized deck overlooking the valley which will give 180 degrees of natural scenery, from the lovely sea view and then right round with far reaching views of the countryside. It is super beautiful and so on this new decking from December, you can enjoy watching the sun setting over the sea.
FUN FOR KIDS
- kids club*
- large, newly renovated pool for swimming and enjoying the organised
activities for kids*
- large amusement arcade
- playing on the soft, sandy beaches
- having fun at the playground by the pool area
FUN ACTIVITIES AS A FAMILY OR AS A GROUP
- evening entertainment*
- take a trip on the sea tractor
- try paddle boarding or kayaking, which you can hire from the surf shop at
the holiday park
- picnic breakfasts on the beach
- walking along the coastal path
- splashing in the sea or the pool
- plenty of family movies on DVDs to watch in the evening
- enjoy the gym, sauna and hot tub*
- go body boarding, snorkeling or surfing on your beach
- like a challenge? How fit are you all? From the beach to the caravan it is a
flat, pretty walk for 6 minutes and then for the last 2 minutes the road
becomes reasonably steep. That is how you get the quiet location with a
great view. How about timing who can race up the little hill first to make it
fun? See whose personal best gets quicker over the holiday.
- we have another caravan, so if you want to come as a group or if this one is
booked when you want to come, then let us know, we will see if we can help
- there are masses of fun tourist attractions in Devon for some fun day trips
RELAXING ALL ON YOUR OWN
Why not send the others out and have a little bit of well deserved time to yourself? Are you ready for a bit of pampering?
- send everyone out for the day and read a book whilst enjoying the views
- chill out in the pool and hot tub*
- book our trusted massage lady and choose your favourite relaxing
- pamper yourself with the neck and back massage machines that are ready
for your use in the caravan
- indulge yourself with a choice of two relaxing, detox, cream face-masks
- have a rainbow shower and let any remaining stresses drain away
- take inspiring walks along the beach in the moonlight
- laze on the beach
- dine at some of the nice cafes and restaurants around
- or simply enjoy the peaceful setting of the location of your caravan
Please do ask if you have any questions at all as we would love to welcome you to our lovely caravan.
* in the peak holiday season
** dependent on the latest government Corona virus guidelines to keep you safe
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
- Suitable for tall people
- Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 5 Berths (Queen bed, Convertible bed 1p, Convertible bed 2p)
The main rules are that people treat the property and neighbours with respect. The next guests in will be expecting the same inventory that you found on arrival, so if you do break, damage or lose any items please just let me know. This is NOT a party venue. If you do have this requirement please do discuss it with me. No smoking please No pets please due to allergies.
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £250. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.