- 5.65 m
- 2.4 m
- 2.35 m
- Year built:
- Tare weight:
- 2300 kg
- Max. weight motorhome:
- 3000 kg
- Included travel distance/week:
- 1750 km
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Travel in style and comfort in our recently built Beach style Mercedes Sprinter Campervan. Suitable for up to three people, Van Halen offers the van life you've always dreamed of!
Open the double back doors while sitting back and enjoying the scenery on the long bench seats that convert into a king size bed at night. The Sprinter is completely insulated and has a two way airflow system making the hot summer evenings pleasant, and keeping the cold out in Winter. There is a considerable amount of storage in the Sprinter including kitchen cupboards, fridge, shelving and ample space under the beach seats.
The water system, fridge and down lights run off solar panels (provided) and can also run on 15Amp 240V plug available to connect at RV & caravan sites.
All cookware, gas stove, two chairs, two tables (one interior, one for outside) dinnerware, cutlery, tea & coffee, hanging solar shower and more provided. Linen is available upon request at no extra cost .
Ample lighting includes 4 x main and 1 x kitchen down lights, all operated by wall switches, plus 1 x dual 12V outlet installed. Seperate battery and a 2000W Sinewave Inverter to transfer 12V to 240V also included. All power can be 'off-grid' by solar panels. 15Amp 240V plug available to connect at RV sites. (Samson plug for solar panels installed on the outside of the van)
There are 3 front seats and enough space to fit 6-8 people around the table in the back for a bit of a van party when you meet with your friends :)
We like to call this beauty Van Halen... she is truely a unique magical experience! For any questions please feel free to get in touch.
- Kitchen unit
- Suitable for tall people
- Side facing seats
- L-shaped seating
- Dining area
- 3 Berths (Queen bed)
Please note the following requirements before booking:
- Must be 20 years old or over to book.
- Must be able to drive a manual vehicle.
- No off-road: this is a 2WD with low clearance; corrugation can cause damage to both the mechanical components and internal components making it an expensive holiday :(
- Tank must be refuelled prior to drop off with diesel only
- Be aware of clearance (stick to at least 3 m clearance - ie no underground parking at shopping centres or drive throughs)
- All cupboards and drawers must be secured with their latches prior to driving
- Limit of equivalent of 300 km per day (40c/km thereafter, this covers depreciation and cost of servicing which is done every 10000kms)
Questions welcome! :)
Please treat Van Halen with the love and care as if she were your own :)
The insurance for the whole of Australia is included in the price.
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £1,250. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.