- Year built:
- km's included p/w:
- 1750 km
- Automatic transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
I absolutely adore this motorhome and am happy others will get to enjoy it as much as I have.
It has everything you need for a marvellous weekend away.
• Double-glazed opening windows & fully integrated screen & blind system
• En-suite inc. separate shower, vanity & toilet
• Microwave oven
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Multi-adjustable double bed (where fitted)
• Roof-mounted air conditioner
• Swivel front seats for driver & passenger
• Flat screen LCD TV on wall-mounted swivel bracket
• DVD/CD/Radio System
• Hot & cold mains pressure mixing taps
• 240volt to 12volt transformer
• 95-amp deep cycle house battery
• Fresh water tank 103 Litres
• Grey water tank 110 Litres
• Earth leakage circuit breaker
• 18 Amp charger
• Awning light
• Bathroom roof-hatch
• Opening sky-light with integrated fly screen & blind system
• Ample storage areas
It's an awesome motorhome and we hope you enjoy it as much as we have. Get out and enjoy this beautifuly country.
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
- Suitable for tall people
- Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 6 Berths (Queen bed, Convertible bed 2p)
This is a motorhome that has been really well looked after. When messaging me just explain a little bit about yourself and where you are going. I want people to respect this motorhome as their own.Show more Show less
The insurance for the whole of Australia is included in the price.
- Loss of the vehicle
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £1,250. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.