- 7.00 m
- 2.50 m
- 3.40 m
- Year built:
- Tare weight:
- 3185 kg
- Max. weight motorhome:
- 3500 kg
- Mileage included:
- 1500 km
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
camper ideal for family with children or friends.
Equipped with approved and registered towing hook which can also bring a trailer car, quad or jet ski! Also, the possibility exists to deal with a horse on holiday!
equipped with everything you need to leave.
crockery, pans and cutlery
camping plug etc.
has insect screens and blackout curtains
dirty and clean water tank both 100L
boiler and heating, shower and toilet!
ample storage space.
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
Suitable for tall people
- Side facing seats
- 7 Berths (Bunk bed, Convertible bed 1p, Convertible bed 2p, Alcove bed)
- Bicycle Rack
- Tow bar
- Rear view camera
- A/C in cabin
On the road 220V
- Camping table
- Camping chairs
- Service hatch
- Camping plug
- Solar panels
A/C in motorhome compartment
Conditions rent motorhomes
A. Obligations landlord landlord is obliged to inform the campers available as follows:
1. In good time and at the place as agreed in this Agreement;
2. In a state that corresponds to the legal provisions;
3. In good condition and complete with inventory and accessories;
4. related documents as registration certificate, insurance certificate, manuals for car, stove and refrigerator; 5. adequate instructions in advance of the use of the camping car, inventory and accessories;
B. Obligations tenant lessee is obliged:
1. The lease price and deposit, respectively cancellation comply, even though he used the camper or not a portion of the rental period;
2. The campers carefully to be used as intended and instruction booklet;
3. The campers do not give it to others to use or lease and to ensure that only the boards camper directors appointed on the front;
4. To have the appropriate license to drive the camper;
5. follow the instructions of the lessor;
6. Campers timely as agreed in the contract and in the same condition as at the start of the rental period - save for normal wear and tear at the landlord.
C. Borg At the start of the rental period, the tenant pays a deposit to the landlord.
This amount will by property, without deduction of fees or the like, will be reimbursed to the lessee after deduction of the renter will still owe the landlord.
D. Cancellation tenant
1. The tenant must be in writing, preferably by registered mail, cancel.
2. If canceled tenant the following cancellation:
• 10% of the rent if canceled more than 3 months before the start date of the rental period;
• 30% of the rent if canceled more than 2 months but not longer than three months before the start date of the rental period;
• 50% of the rent if canceled more than one month but not more than 2 months before the start date of the rental period;
• 75% of rental cancellation from 1 day but no more than one month before the start date of the rental period;
• 100% of the rent if canceled at the start of the rental period.
3. If the camper for (partially) agreed period is still leased to a third party, the cancellation fee will be reduced by the rent.
4. Landlord may a fixed amount of € 25, - as well as reasonable costs related to the cancellation charge to the tenant.
1. If one of the parties does not fulfill its obligations, then the other person has the right to terminate the contract in whole or in part, unless the breach is of a special nature or minor scale. At dissolution also are entitled to a compensation for any damage, unless the failure can be attributed to the other. If the holiday by failing fully or partially damaged, the tenant may claim compensation for here.
2. Upon dissolution, respectively. partial termination for breach of landlord, he will refund any paid rent and deposit in relation to the dissolution. .
3. Is not the camper or not delivered on time, then the tenant entitled to 25% of the rent, unless the full right to full compensation, as referred to in paragraph 1 ..
4. Does the tenant campers later than agreed, then landlord entitled to a proportionate increase in the rent and compensation for the resulting damage during the rental period.
F.Kosten during rental
1. The costs directly related to the use of the campervan: including fuel, oil, tires repair, fees, fines and legal costs, are for the rental paid by the tenant.
2. The necessary costs of normal maintenance, repair, towing salvage due to mechanical defects will be borne by the lessor. In such situations, the tenant must immediately contact the landlord. Reimbursement of costs is made on production of itemized bills. Replaced parts tenant shall, if possible for the landlord to bring back.
1. In case of theft, confiscation or substantial damage to the comb-peer car inventory and accessories, shall tenant agreement with the landlord. Lessee shall comply with the instructions of the landlord.
2. The tenant is liable for damage caused during the rental period and related towing and recovery costs, unless the damage is covered by liability insurance or Casco which had to be insured under this Agreement belong. This amount may not exceed the deductible.
3. If the landlord deductibles will be charged, this will be passed on to the tenant.
H. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution This Agreement is governed by Dutch law. The Dutch court is competent to hear disputes. Should such a dispute has jurisdiction, the dispute may be submitted to that body.
I. Liability ANWB ANWB this standard contract carefully compiled. ANWB is in no way liable for the misuse or abuse of this modelcontract.Noch the ANWB party to this contract. Tips! • Before you make an advance payment or the landlord really a camper in his possession that he is a legitimate rental. • Ask for cash (cash) payment a receipt from the landlord. • Inquire about the load capacity and bearing in mind the weight.
J. Other provisions.
Landlord Camper will always be cleaned both inside and out, to transfer with full fuel tank to the tenant.
The cost of filling the gas cylinder are € 25, - and on behalf of the tenant as well as the cost of the final cleaning.
Cleaning of the motor inside and outside € 65, -
Cleaning cassette toilet, if not done € 25, -
If smoking is not allowed in the camper that the rules we will provide a cost charging € 250 for making the motor-smoking -
This motor is suitable for transporting up to 6 people.
If, when ingested it appears that there are parts of the inventory does not have to be the replacement for this purpose will be charged present. Control data is carried out based on at issuance signed as inventory form. Should the deposit paid is not sufficient for the payment of costs, replacement of inventory and any damage to inventory during the tenancy, the tenant will immediately ask more above the deposit to us in hand.
Smoking and pets are not allowed in the camper
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £1,250. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.