- 7.34 m
- 2.69 m
- 2.82 m
- Year built:
- Tare weight:
- 3500 kg
- Max. weight motorhome:
- 3500 kg
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
We're Motor-homers ourselves and bought this to take away Grandchildren safely, with their parents as well it's that big! If you're looking to "try before you buy", take a Family Holiday or pootle around the UK, please get in touch to see how we can help you.Show more Show less
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
- Suitable for tall people
- Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 6 Berths (XL transverse bed, Drop-down bed, Convertible bed 2p)
We live on a hill, so fridge won't be chilled on collection; just bring a Cool Box perhaps?
All New TV, bed linens, kitchen utensils etc. from October
Looks and drives like new, so please take care of Eddie!
The "common sense" rules that you will naturally follow are repeated for ease here:
1) Return it with a full tank of diesel and same with gas bottles. That way, you know the cost rather than us have to take the money from your deposit.
2) Don't travel with the Gas on or connected as this is a fire hazard and will invalidate your insurance if there is an accident.
3) Drive it carefully please; relax and take your time.
4) Be aware of it's height and look out for Low Bridges! Same with the width, as trees and/or hedgerow can damage more than Wing Mirrors and if avoided, will save a hit against your deposit.
5) Return it in a clean condition otherwise we reserve the right to charge a cleaning fee from your deposit. (cleaning materials are provided). This should include the toilet emptied and cleaned out and the grey water tank emptied.
6) Before setting off please remember to close any windows. And don't forget the Extended Aerial!
7) When we do the pre-hire demonstration, to ensure you are fully conversant with how it all works, we will run through the inventory and check this again on your return. If anything is lost or broken, we would appreciate notification ASAP, so we can organize replacements to reduce inconvenience to any Renters following you.
8) Our preference is to not have the carpets down, as it's a lot easier to clean and less of a worry with muddy feet, but let us know your preference when booking. Don't forget, there's no hoover on board!
Last of all, relax, enjoy and come back a Happy Camper!
Alternative transport, Accomodation costs in case of repairs, Insurance for passengers, Transport costs to garage and transport costs to alternative accommodation and Breakdown service
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £1,000. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.