- 5.998 m
- 2.505 m
- 2.522 m
- Year built:
- Tare weight:
- 600 kg
- Max. weight motorhome:
- 3500 kg
- Included travel distance/week:
- 700 mi
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
· Citroen Relay L3h2, 2.2l Diesel engine, manual
· Off grid adventure beast
· Solar panel which charges large battery providing 12v and 240v electrics
· Beautifully handcrafted wooden interior. Very homely indeed.
· Mood lighting for any mood
· Double bed
· Two burner gas hob
· Running water (with electric pump)
· Bike tray (capacity for two bikes)
· Dining area with pull out table
· Includes cooking utensils, pots and pans, kettle, plates, bowls and cups.
· Heaps of storage. And we mean heaps!
· We ask for hygiene reasons that you bring your own bedding.
Josh and I have hand crafted a beautiful adventure campervan which is available for hire! After spending many years travelling the world separately, we both settled down in our home country of Scotland. With a joint love for carpentry and working with our hands, we felt it was a good idea to work together on the project of converting an empty shell white van into a lovely home on wheels. The result is 'Rudy'. We took our time, choosing not to cut corners as we wanted to create the most comfortable, warm and cosy space we possibly could. We really hope you enjoy your journey and are always looking for ways we can improve. We hope to make more vans in the future so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Happy camping!
Liam and Josh
- Kitchen unit
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 2 Berths (Transverse bed)
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £750. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.