- 4904 m
- 2297 m
- 1990 m
- Year built:
- Tare weight:
- 2800 kg
- Max. weight motorhome:
- 918 kg
- Included travel distance/week:
- 1050 mi
- 4 Cylinder Euro6 Diesel Unit 1968cc
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
This is a family-friendly campervan named Rudy with ISO FIX fitted to the back seats . It is located right next to the Peak District and has been recently converted professionally to suit your needs as you travel to your chosen holiday destination. It has leather VW upolstery which not only looks good but is easy to keep clean & tidy. Rudy is comfortable and a pleasure to drive.
There are two double beds (approx. 110cm wide): one Rock&Roll bed downstairs and one in the pop top roof with panoramic views. Also there is a WEBASTO thermostatic heater making those chilly mornings and evenings warm and cosy. Comes with kitchen equipment including kettle, cooking pots & pans, cutlery, plates & cups (for 4 people), cleaning products etc. Please bring your own sleeping bags/bedding, towels and toiletries.
.Leather VW Upolstery.
.Double Swivel Seats.
.2x USB Charging Points.
.Mains 240 Volt Electric Hook Up.
.Numerous LED Feature Lamps.
.1x 240 Volt Socket Point.
.1x 12 Volt Cigarette Lighter Socket.
.Convertable 2x Seat/2x Person Rock&Roll Bed with 3 point inertia seat belts.
. Extended bed length 1860mm (M1 TESTED UNIT.)
.ISO FIX Fitted to Rear Seats.
.Under Bed Storage Compartment.
.Dometic LPG 2x Ring Cooking Hobs.
.MCR Trio-Gas Detector.
.Dometic CRE Series Refrigerator/Freezer.
.2x Base Unit Cuboards + 1x Drawer.
.Easy to Clean worktop.
.1x Repositional Table.
.Dometic Sink With Water Tap.
.2x 10 Litre Fresh Water Containers.
.WEBASTO Heater For those cold nights.
.2x High level Lockers.
.1x Roller shutter Storage Locker.
.Window Blinds Throughout
.Fiamma F45a Awning With Vamoose Multi-Rail.
.Austops Elavating Pop up Roof.
.Electric Hook Up Lead.
.Steering Wheel Lock.
.First Aid Kit.
.Cutlery,Pots, Plates, Pans, Mugs, Kettle, Tea Towels & cleaning products.
Free Off Road Parking at pick up location.
Accessories Free Upon Request:-
.2x Camping Chairs.
.Porta-Poty & Toilet Tent.
.Compact Easy to Store Foldable 6 Seater Table with Benches/Stools.
.Atera STRADA DL3 Bike Rack.
- Kitchen unit
- Suitable for tall people
- Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 4 Berths (2 separate beds, Convertible bed 2p)
We expect you to love and respect our campervan. Please treat it as you would your own home, keep it clean and tidy and please return it in the same condition as you received it.
No shoes on the upholstery.
No Stag or Hen parties please.
UK destinations only.
Rudy will have a full tank of Diesel on collection, please could you return the camper with a full tank.
Mileage limit of 150 miles per day unless agreed in advance.
Please bring you own sleeping bags/bedding (2 double beds approx. 110cm wide) and towels.
Pick up time after 15:30
Drop off time before 14:00
Driver ( renter) requirements:
- Drivers need to be within 25 and 75 years old
- Need to have held full UK/EU/US/Canadian/Australian/New Zealand licence for 2 years minimum
- Has not had their licence suspended for any period within the last 3 years
- Has not been involved in more than one fault incident within the last 3 years
- Has no more than two convictions with a maximum of 3 points per conviction
- Has not obtained a BA,DD or UT condition.
For insurance purposes we must obtain the following:
- Copy of drivers' licence, back and front ( address and ID must be up to date)
- Two forms of proof of address - address must match that on driving licence. Must have utility bill (eg. Gas, Electric, Water etc.) along with one of the following: TV/ Internet/landlines telephone bill, bank or credit card statement, mortgage statement, council tax statement.
United Kingdom and Europe
Alternative transport, Accomodation costs in case of repairs and Breakdown service
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £1,000. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.
Jonathan and Estera were a pleasure to deal with. Communication was excellent and making sure that we had everything we needed and that we were having a good time was clearly important to them. We would definitely hope to book with them again in the future.