Responds within 1 hours
Responds to 100% of messages
Accepts 100% of requests
- 5.95 m
- 2 m
- 2.6 m
- Year built:
- Tare weight:
- 2047 kg
- Max. weight motorhome:
- 5550 kg
- Included travel distance/week:
- 1000 km
- Automatic transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
This Camper is a roomy Mercedes Sprinter ex-ambulance I recently bought off a guy who just converted into a motorhome. Just serviced and with new tyres.
The Sprinter van in great shape. It’ got a great build out as well. It’s got everything you need in a sprinter van conversion with a 12v roof fan, down lights, monitor, 500w portable power station, 100w renegy solar panel, 12v water pump, 60L fridge freezer, cooking facility, etc. it’s currently got 20L fresh and 20L Grey tank which last me a long time.
We are still new to the camper van travelling. Really wish to share more stories from the community and explore more of the beautiful land we are in.
- Kitchen unit
Suitable for tall people
- Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 2 Berths (Convertible bed 2p)
Please note the following requirements before booking:
- Must be 23 years old or over to book, insurance only covers that age;
- No off-road: this is a 2WD with low clearance; corrugation can cause damage to both the mechanical components and internal components making it an expensive holiday. And this is also one of the requirement for insurance purpose.
- Tank must be refuelled prior to drop off with diesel only. (I will fill the tank prior to pickup.)
- Be aware of clearance (stick to at least 3 m clearance - ie no underground parking at shopping centres or drive throughs)
- All cupboards and drawers must be secured with their latches prior to driving
- Limit of equivalent of 1000 km per week (50c/km thereafter, this covers depreciation and cost of servicing which is done every 10000kms)
- Portable toilet is available to use for emergency, if you do use it please clean it before you bring it back.
- If you use toll, please make sure you buy daypass promptly to avoid nomination and extra charge.
Be responsible. Treat this as your own vehicle. Don't speed. No off-road. Have fun.
Let me know rough location/kms prior to travel.
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £1,250. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.