- 6.32 m
- 2.24 m
- 3.05 m
- Year built:
- Tare weight:
- 2500 kg
- Max. weight motorhome:
- 3500 kg
- 2.2 diesel
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Why Book With Us:
- Unlimited Miles
- Roadside Assistance
- Free Fully-Comprehensive Insurance
1x Double Bed Upper Deck
1x Double Bed
1x Single Bed
1x Main Cabinet Car Battery (To start the engine)
1x Leisure Battery
3 Gas Cooker + 1 Electric Cooker
Gas Oven and Grill
Driver Cabinet Air Conditioning
Fridge/Freezer - Mains Power/Leisure Battery/Gas
Rear Camera (acting as a mirror while driving)
Gas & Electricity Heating
24" Smart TV with Free View and *Smart App (Netflix, YouTube, etc.)
Electric Rear Steps
Plates and Glasses
Cutting board and set of knives
2x Double Bed Bedding Duvets
Indoor Dining Table
Outdoor Dining Table
4x Outdoor Chairs
Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
* Mi-Fi (Mobile-WiFi) not included. You will need to connect to Campsite WiFi or to your Personal HotSpot on your mobile. Alternatively, we can provide Mi-Fi for an additional cost of £10. Please make sure to let us know if this is required so we can arrange the connection in advance prior to your scheduled pickup slot.
Additional Information: If you are camping offside (not hooked up to Mains) the Leisure Battery should last to provide Indoor and Outdoor Lights for the whole night, where Fridge/Freezer and Central Heating and Water Heating is supplied by the gas.
In case the Leisure battery goes flat you will need to run the engine for circa 30min-60min to be fully charged.
Full Habitation Check
Gas Bottle Certificate
Free On-Site Parking
The hire of a Motorhome from ScotlandCamp is subject to the hirer and any additional drivers meeting the following conditions:
- Must hold Cat B driving licence
- Must be between the ages of 25 and 75.
- We automatically covers drivers who held a full UK, EU, USA, Australia, Canada and New Zealand driving licence for a minimum of 2 years. Any licence not automatically covered can be referred to the insurer. Please let us know in advance to give us enough time to arrange a referral with the insurer
- Must hold a driving licence with entitlement to drive vehicles up to 3500kg
- Holders of a UK driving licence must be able to produce a DVLA access code.
- Must not have any physical or mental defects or infirmities or any other medical condition that is required to be disclosed to the license issuing authority.
- Two 3 point convictions are acceptable (i.e. 2x SP30's, 3pts each) without referral. Single conviction totalling 6 points+ will require referral.
- No more than one fault or outstanding accident/claim/incident in the last 3 years
- Must not have been convicted of an offence in connection with the driving of a motor vehicle or motorcycle and/or have had their driving licence endorsed or suspended or more than 6 penalty points imposed. "Spent" convictions, covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 may be disregarded.
- Must not have had any insurance declined, policy cancelled or renewal refused.
- Must not be wholly or partly engaged in professional entertainment or professional sports person.
Jockeys and person connected with racing, gaming industry or press of any sort.
- Must not have been disqualified from driving within the last 5 years
- Must not have been convicted of any offences relating to endorsement codes DD, DR, etc…..
- Must not be involved in professional gambling (other than as a clerical worker).
- Must not be an undergraduate or student under 25 years of age.
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
- Suitable for tall people
- Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 5 Berths (Bunk bed, 2 separate beds, Alcove bed)
- Low-season rate (Nov to Mar)
* During this period our Milano Voyager is supplied with Winter Tyres and for your peace of mind with an Anti-skid Snow Tyre Wheel Chain. Therefore making it perfect for Winter-SNOW Activities
- Mid-season rate (Apr to Jun, Sep and Oct)
* Weekend hire - minimum 3 nights
* Weekday hire - minimum 2 days ( If you are looking for 2 days hire during the week please let us know so we can unlock 2 days booking hire period to suit your needs)
High season rate (Jul and Aug)
* Minimum one-week booking
* If the dates are booked and this will not give you enough room to secure a booking for at least 7 days, but less than that is available, please let us know so we can enable booking on the back of your request for a shorter period than 7 days.
- Dog Policy
Only 1 well behaved small and medium-sized dogs allowed.
An additional fee of £50 minimum or £10 per day will be applied
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £500. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.