- 4.9 m
- 1.9 m
- 2.1 m
- Year built:
- Tare weight:
- 2800 kg
- Max. weight motorhome:
- 2800 kg
- Included travel distance/week:
- 1400 mi
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Our spacious VW T5 has been lovingly converted in early 2021, kitted out with everything you'll need to escape and explore the UK with the home comforts you'll need to relax along the way. All you need to bring is bedding/sleeping bags and a sense of adventure.
Whether you are looking to stay at a beach location to enjoy a BBQ at sunset, a social campsite with the family or simply a personal trip to get away from it all, come rain or shine, this van is perfect for you.
Our 5 speed manual van comprises of 5 travelling seats and a sleeping capacity on board of a maximum of 2 adults and 2 younger children. Alternatively, up to 3 adults.
We are located near Weston Super Mare. If arriving by car, we are 5 minutes from junction 21 of the M5. We can also offer pick up/drop off from Worle train station. Perfectly situated for a trip to Devon, Cornwall, Dorset, Wiltshire, Wales or Somerset.
Sleeping - 2 x double beds, (1 rock n roll, 1 pop top)
Swivel round front seats and spacious adjustable sliding table to seat 4 comfortably inside.
Diesel heater giving heat even when not connected to electrical mains
LED lighting throughout
Leisure battery giving power when not connected to the mains
Fridge with freezer compartment
2 ring gas hob
Sink and tap with water supply
Pots, Pans, cooking/cleaning equipment
Cutlery, plates, bowls and cups for 4 people
USB charging ports
Plug sockets (work only when connected to electrical mains)
No pets allowed
We must obtain the following:
• Copy of drivers’ licence, back and front (address and ID must be up to date)
• Two forms of proof of address (must have utility bill along with one of the following: TV/internet/landline telephone bill, bank or credit card statement, mortgage statement)
• You are aged 21 + and have at least 2 years driving experience
• Two, 3 point convictions are acceptable (i.e. 2 x Sp30s, 3pts each) without referral. Single convictions totalling 6 points + will require referral.
• What is declined: any document relating to insurance or does not meet the above criteria.
200 miles per night mileage limit applies. In excess of this will be charged at 20p per mile
Please don't hesitate to reach out to Craig with any questions you may have and he will be more than happy to help.
- Kitchen unit
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 4 Berths (2 separate beds)
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £1,000. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.