- 5.99 m
- 2.35 m
- 2.95 m
- Year built:
- Tare weight:
- 2000 kg
- Max. weight motorhome:
- 3500 kg
- Included travel distance/week:
- 1000 km
- Euro 6
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Roller team T-line 590 is an ideal vehicle for couples and small families who enjoy travelling in luxury with style. This compact, low profile 4 berth motorhome is a 2017 model and it provides lots of features without being too large and difficult to drive. Thanks to the spacious lounge, practical L shaped Kitchen, large end washroom and wardrobe / Garage at the rear.
Sleeping is at a maximum comfort as the electric elevating bed can be positioned at any height. If friends or family are travelling too then the lounge could be easily converted into a large double bed and there are 4 belted seats. With a length of just under 6 metres, this compact vehicle is ideal for any journey short or long and is easily parked in a supermarket car park when picking up the groceries. It comes with a generous total payload of 600 kg, including rear bike rack for 4 bikes (maximum load is 60 Kg).
Right-hand Drive, Manual, Diesel, Aerial, digital HD TV with built-in DVD player, Alarm, Wind Out Canopy, Cab air-con, Gas bottle, Heating, Oven & Grill, Gas hob, Fridge-freezer, Radio, Bluetooth and USB/CD media, Reversing camera, Solar Panel, Swivel Seats, Cassette toilet, end washroom with shower, wardrobe and a small garage accessible from both ways. Bike rack to carry 4 bikes.
Here is a short video link of our motorhome:
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
Suitable for tall people
- Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 4 Berths (Bunk bed, Drop-down bed, Convertible bed 2p)
satisfying the eligibility requirement for a self drive hire insurance, a temporary motor insurance will be provided for the duration of your hire arranged by Camptoo via Alan Boswell; our motorhome can be driven on a full standard UK license.
2. Only UK holiday allowed for this season due to Covid-19 pandemic and restrictions.
3. Hire duration: Minimum 3 nights (during low season), 4 nights (during mid season) and 7 nights (during High season)
4. Security deposit: £1000 fully refundable upon returning the vehicle in the same condition; with the toilet empty and cleaned, interior cleaned including all cooking appliances, shower etc and all waste / rubbish removed and the fuel tank & gas bottle replenished.
5. Our vehicle is fitted with a wind out canopy and a rear bike rack for 4 bikes; it is the hirer's responsibility to ensure correct use in appropriate conditions. Any damage caused by incorrect use or damage caused by being used in windy conditions will result in full security deposit being lost.
6. Our vehicle is fitted with a GPS tracking device and alerts that will notify us of any speeds over the speed limit; it is hirer's responsibility for all fines and other legal charges, including but not limited to parking fines, speeding fines, etc.
7. Using the wrong fuel or going off road is not covered by the breakdown service and you will be liable for the full cost of any remedial repairs required as a result of using the wrong fuel/recovery of the vehicle.
8. It is the responsibility of the hirer to pre-book and confirm all park & camp sites they intend to stay at during the holiday.
9. We have the right to refuse to hand over a vehicle to any person who, in our reasonable opinion, is not suitable to take charge.
10. Sorry, no smoking allowed inside and we don't encourage taking pets in our motorhome.
United Kingdom and Europe
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £1,000. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.