Accepts 0% of requests
- 2 m
- Year built:
- Included travel distance/week:
- 1750 km
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
This Is a fantastic van to drive, It is DIESEL turbo, goes well, and has all the added extras to get you off the beaten track and out of Sydney. The battery that runs the fridge lasts for about 2 days, & is separate for the main car battery. There is a water tank for washing up and drinking water
There is also a canvas annex that goes over the awning if additional privacy or protection from mosquitoes is required. i would only recommend using this if you are going to be in the one location for a few days as its bulky and takes a while to put up. Ideally its done by two people as its a bit heavy although i can do it on my own but its a struggle and takes longer. extra charge of $35 per booking
Solar panels available $75 per booking
Bike rack $10 per day
Annex available $35 per booking
Max average daily distance 250KM free - additional KM's charged at $0.35 / KM
- No smoking inside vehicle
- Bring the van as clean / tidy as you find it
- Any TOLL fee's, speeding fines, etc will be passed onto the hirer (obviously!)
- Van will be full of fuel when you collect, so please bring it back with a full tank of Diesel and the water tank full.
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- 2 Berths (French bed, Convertible bed 2p)
The insurance for the whole of Australia is included in the price.
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £2,250. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.