Accepts 0% of requests
- Year built:
- km's included p/w:
- 2100 km
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Ready to roll for you to hit the road with!
Ideal for bush & beach camping, Miss Pearl comes with everything you need to enjoy your adventures.
- Double retractable bed to couch (sleeps two)
- Pop up dining table
- Pantry + crockery
- Pots, pans, cook wear
- Kitchen stove w gas + fridge
- Outdoor shower w hot water (pipe runs around engine, run engine for 20mins to heat) + pop up shower tent
- 50ltr water tank
- porta-pottie (optional)
- 150 w solar panels
- 12v power for phones & accessories
- Plug in 240v power w internal power points (cable included)
- Microwave (when plugged in)
- Tool box, shovel, hoses
- Mats for under awning
- Camp chair + x1 fold down table + x1 pop up table (same as one for inside - multi-use)
- Spare tent
- Pop top
- Flyscreen in sliding windows
One of the drawers lock button is broken
Just bring your pillows & sleeping bag & enjoy!
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 2 Berths (Convertible bed 2p)
- Wear shoes inside (carpet)
- Smoke inside
- Drive over 110km p/h
- Strictly no smoking
- Take off road: this is a 2WD with low clearance; corrugation can cause damage to both the mechanical components and internal components making it an expensive holiday :(
- Be aware of clearance (stick to at least 2.5m clearance - ie no underground parking at shopping centres or drive throughs)
- Lock the bed when in the couch position (if in the bed position no need to lock)
- Ensure the pop top is securely strapped down before driving
- Ensure all drawers & cupboards are in the lock position before driving
- Return with a full tank of water (surcharge applies if not)
- Return with a full tank of fuel (surcharge applies if not)
- Return clean, neat & tidy (surcharge applies if not - broom, spray & wipe made available in van)
- Porta-potty must be emptied and cleaned if used
- Must have unconditional manual license
- Butane gas must be turned off after each use (the safety switch in the up position)
- Limit of equivalent of 300 km per day (25c/km thereafter)(this covers depreciation and cost of servicing which is done every 10000kms)
- Treat it as your own home
IMPORTANT BATTERY NOTICE
The fridge will run for up to two days when in stand still - possibly more if parked in the sun - before the battery needs to be recharged by either driving the vehicle (full recharge with 5+ hrs of driving) or by plugging into power.
The solar panel regulator will beep when the battery output drops below 12v.
This means there is too much power drawing from the battery.
Turn off the fridge, lights & all other devices immediately (this will prevent a fried battery & a fee to you).
Run the engine for at least 10 minutes to top up the battery power.
If you are driving regularly this should not be a problem, however something to be mindful of, especially if you are parked up for 24hrs +.
I recommend turning the fridge off at night to save power.
The insurance for the whole of Australia is included in the price.
- Loss of the vehicle
- Accidental damage
- Malicious damage
- Third party legal liability
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £1,250. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.