- 4.4 m
- 1.92 m
- 1.8 m
- Year built:
- Free mileage:
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
This cosy little camper has all the essentials you need. Perfect for two of you to escape for a few nights away or maybe more?
Being small takes that stress away of driving perhaps a larger vehicle if you are not used to it, and makes it easier to park. Plus it's more economical too!
The camper benefits from...
- Bluetooth Stereo with hands free calling
- Sofa Bed - a sofa seat in the day that turns in to a 185 cm x 110 cm double mattress.
- The seats/mattress are made from 80mm firm automotive/camper grade foam. very comfy!
- You can sit 5 persons very comfortably in the back
- Thermal backout window blinds that sucker fix to the glass
- 240V Hook up socket and lead
- 12V Leisure battery that charges while you drive and powers internal lights and
12 V / USB charging points
- Rear interior lights run off the leisure battery worries about draining the van battery !
- Dining Table - this is more suited to 2 persons and folds down to become part of the bed base
- Portable Gas Cooker + Spares
- Cutlery and utensils
-Washing up bowl
- Little camping table
- Levelling ramps for when you park
- Small Cool bag with ice packs
- Camping Latern
Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 2 Berths (Convertible bed 2p)
Please keep it clean inside, if you break or lose something please just say. I made the camper myself, so chances are I can just easily repair it !
A great drive and nippy for a she's no racer, so please treat her kindly and she will do the same to the cruise !!
Alternative transport, Accomodation costs in case of repairs, Insurance for passengers, Transport costs to garage and alternative accommodation and Breakdown service
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £500. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.