- 4.8 m
- 2 m
- 2.2 m
- Year built:
- Max. weight motorhome:
- 2800 kg
- Free travel distance:
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Newly finished conversion
2 burner gas stove
TV, satellite dish
Cutlery, crockery, pots and pans, toaster
Privacy cover for front windscreen
Pop up toilet tent and Thetford porta loo
LED lighting, leisure battery
Plenty of sockets and charging points
Double front seat swivels
Heated front windscreen
Hill start assist
Loads of internal storage
Electric hookup cable
Gratuity pack of coffee,tea,sugar,milk, bread, milk and butter and shampoo/conditioner FOC
A disposable BBQ FOC will be included
Fully enclosed locking door
Now for the small print :-)
Price shown includes hire insurance!
RAC Breakdown Insurance included. In the event of a breakdown, where necessary, alternative transport included, emergency Accommodation included, transport costs to alternative accommodation or to garage included and roadside assistance included.
However we would recommend purchasing personal travel insurance, as with any holiday, should an unexpected event or illness cause your trip to be cancelled
Pick up and return before 10am or after 4pm midweek. Flexible weekend Pick ups and returns
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 2 Berths (Convertible bed 2p)
If you have any issues with the van whilst on your trip please contact the owner as soon as possible. Please advise of any damage on your return (or prior to your return to enable us to source parts or book in for repair)
Please return with a clean interior - cleaning items are kept in the van and the toilet is emptied.
We would recommend taking out the Excess Insurance policy and Travel Insurance
Treat our van the way you'd treat your own
Most importantly - have a great time!
* We will contact you by email regarding licence verification and proof of address
Some general note about Driving Licences:
* If you have two x 3 point offences or anything less than 6 points you are covered as standard
* If you have a single 6 point office (MS90, IN10, CU80, CD and SP Offences) we will refer this to our insurers for confirmation of whether you would be covered
* If you have 9 points on your licence for three x 3 point offices an extra £500 excess will apply
* If you have any ban or disqualification this will need to be referred to our insurers
Your Driving Licence has expired or has out of date information:
* You will need written confirmation from the DVLA confirming the adjustments have been made. This confirmation alongside your proof of address, existing licence and updated DVLA check code will suffice (once booked you will receive an email with full details of what we require to check your licence and proof of address)
* For any expired licences please refer to the most recent Government announcements regarding licence extension.
* Expired licences within the extension are covered as standard
Alternative transport, Accomodation costs in case of repairs, Transport costs to garage and transport costs to alternative accommodation and Breakdown service
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £1,000. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.
The entire process was seamless and the van was immaculate and well equipped. We had an amazing time driving the NC500, our pup loved it too and will definitely book again. Thank you! The only photos we have of the van in action are when the dog stuck his head out the window!