- 4.9 m
- 1.9 m
- 1.9 m
- Year built:
- Tare weight:
- 1550 kg
- Max. weight motorhome:
- 3200 kg
- Included travel distance/week:
- 1750 km
- 2 Litre BiTurbo
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Marvellous "Monty" our 5-seater, VW T5 Camper, will take you anywhere!
His powerful 2L BiTurbo TDI engine can cruise up steep mountain roads or navigate winding coastal routes and is a pleasure when driving at motorway cruising speeds. Very economical on fuel.
He looks cool and has everything you need, (including portable toilet) ideal for wild camping. Very comfortable and quick to set up, just pop the roof, swivel the double bench seats, and put the kettle on. Ideal for a family of 5. (If you have young children we can provide a safety net with the upstairs bed)
He has a tow bar if you want to take bikes with you and a rack if you have other bulky kit like kitesurfing.
Comes with awning for extra space and/or if you need additional sleeping space.
(If there is anything else that you need, please ask and we might be able to sort something for you)
- Kitchen unit
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 4 Berths (Queen bed, Convertible bed 2p)
Please treat Monty with the utmost respect and take good care of him so that other campers can enjoy him too.
1. Please take outdoor shoes off when climbing up to the pop top bed.
2. A Portable Toilet, liquid (and modesty tent) can be provided but must be returned clean and emptied otherwise a £50 charge will be taken from the deposit.
3. We will provide basic cleaning equipment. (Dust pan and brush, surface cleaner and cloths, washing up liquid and sponge)
4. The van is provided with a full tank of diesel and must be returned with a full tank of diesel otherwise a charge of £50 will be taken from the deposit, plus the cost of the diesel required to top up the tank.
5. 'Pick Up’ times and ‘Drop Off’ times can be discussed to suit you - a full explanation and handover will be available.
6. Not necessarily a house rule but a major "top tip"... do not take loads of 'stuff'. Best trips are those when you are travelling light, you really do not need much at all.
We are happy for you to leave your car at our home address on our driveway.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have, we will be very happy to help.
United Kingdom and Europe
Transport costs to garage and transport costs to alternative accommodation and Breakdown service
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £1,000. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.