- Year built:
- km's included p/w:
- 1000 km
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Brand new family motor home, kitted out with everything you will need for your holiday. It sleeps up to 6 people, and is equipped with 4 belted travelling seats.
This is a good sized vehicle and would be spacious accommodation for a couple or provide family accommodation.
Motorhome is above 3500kg and so requires Cat C1 on your licence. If you passed your driving test prior to 1st January 1997, you will automatically have this. Drivers must be between 25-75yrs old, with at least 2yrs driving experience. This is requirement of the insurance and checks will be made during the booking process.
- Rear lounge layout with table, that converts into a good sized double.
- Mid position dining area that converts into a small double.
- Over-cab pull-out double.
- Separate bathroom with toilet and shower
- Fridge freezer
- Cooker including grill, main oven and gas hob with one electric ring for use when hooked up to the mains
- Cooking utensils, pans and plates
- Warm air Heating
- Hot water from the gas or mains electric
- Black-out blinds
- DAB digital radio
- Reversing Camera
- USB ports in the cab, mid position and rear
- Swivel front captains chairs to allow those in the front to socialise.
- TV in rear lounge
- Large storage locker at the rear, this is separate from the van but may also be accessed internally
- Mains Electric hook up lead included
- Water hose included for filling tank
- Outside shower
The van dimensions are:
- Length 7.54m (24 feet & 9 Inches)
- Width 2.35m (7 feet & 8.5 Inches) wide
- Height 3.1m (10 feet & 2 Inches)high.
- GVW 4250kg
Things that you will need to bring;
- linen - fitted sheets, duvet and pillow covers
- toiletries and towels
- food and drink (we are within a mile of a Morrison with a petrol station and a large 24hr Tesco )
A damage and insurance excess deposit of £1000 will be required.
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- L-shaped seating
- Dining area
- 6 Berths (Queen bed, Convertible bed 2p, Alcove bed)
Vehicle to be returned with at least the same amount of fuel supplied.
Grey water waste tank to be emptied.
Toilet clean and cassette empty.
All ancillary equipment supplied to be returned with the vehicle.
Alternative transport, Accomodation costs in case of repairs, Transport costs to garage and alternative accommodation and Breakdown service
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £1,000. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.