- 6.4 m
- 2.2 m
- 3 m
- Year built:
- Max. weight motorhome:
- 3500 kg
- Free travel distance:
- Ford 2.2
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
6 berth, 2 permanent double beds and make up bed
Great driver, very smooth
Satellite and tv
New pop-up gazebo
6 fold away chairs and table. Small disposable bbq included FOC
Extra memory foam mattress for the layout bed.
4 bike rack, towbar
Small gratuity packs include, tea, coffee, sugar, milk, bread and shampoo, shower gel FOC
Hand towel and dish towels supplied
All plates, cups, cutlery, kettle supplied
Van is steam cleaned between hires.
Pets welcome. Now for the small print... :-)
Price shown includes hire insurance!
RAC Breakdown Insurance included. In the event of a breakdown, where necessary, alternative transport included, emergency Accommodation included, transport costs to alternative accommodation or to garage included and roadside assistance included.
However we would recommend purchasing personal travel insurance, as with any holiday, should an unexpected event or illness cause cancellation of your trip
Pick up and return before 10am or after 4pm
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 6 Berths (French bed, Convertible bed 2p, Alcove bed)
If you have any issues with the van whilst on your trip please contact the owner as soon as possible. Please advise of any damage on your return (or prior to your return to enable us to source parts or book in for repair)
Please return with a clean interior - cleaning items are kept in the van and the toilet is emptied.
We would recommend taking out the Excess Insurance policy and Travel Insurance
Treat our van the way you'd treat your own
Most importantly - have a great time!
* We will contact you by email regarding licence verification and proof of address
Some general note about Driving Licences:
* If you have two x 3 point offences or anything less than 6 points you are covered as standard
* If you have a single 6 point office (MS90, IN10, CU80, CD and SP Offences) we will refer this to our insurers for confirmation of whether you would be covered
* If you have 9 points on your licence for three x 3 point offices an extra £500 excess will apply
* If you have any ban or disqualification this will need to be referred to our insurers
Your Driving Licence has expired or has out of date information:
* You will need written confirmation from the DVLA confirming the adjustments have been made. This confirmation alongside your proof of address, existing licence and updated DVLA check code will suffice (once booked you will receive an email with full details of what we require to check your licence and proof of address)
* For any expired licences please refer to the most recent Government announcements regarding licence extension.
* Expired licences within the extension are covered as standard
Alternative transport, Accomodation costs in case of repairs, Transport costs to garage and transport costs to alternative accommodation and Breakdown service
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £1,000. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.
Communication with William & Lynne was fantastic from the word go and they didn't even seem to mind me asking those "silly nervous”questions.
Clear pick up directions and they were flexible with collection & drop of times.
The motorhome far surpassed our expectations; clean, ideal for family of 4, super comfy bed, drove very well, handled brilliantly well - even on those steep narrow lanes around the B roads, all of the equipment you could need - we literally had to turn up with our clothes, sleeping bags and paddle boards.
We have already recommended the motorhome and Camptoo to everyone We’ve spoken to since our return and will most definitely be back!
Thank you we had an great few days and really feel this is the type of holiday for exploring Scotland, cant wait to plan our next trip xx
Our first trip in a motorhome and wild camping in Scotland has definitely given us the bug, however there were quite a few problems with the interior of the van which did have a negative effect on our holiday. Including major issues such as a water leak, leaving us with no running water for the duration and a gas leak, I am sure however that these issues will be addressed buy them for future rentals .
Also to note, the heater, oven, hot water and microwave can only be used on electric hook up or noisy generator that we felt was never appropriate for the locations we stayed. Bare this in mind if you are booking to wild camp.