- Year built:
- km's included p/w:
- 1750 km
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Perfect for getaway/adventure weekends or for full weeks of camping fun.
- Comfortable ‘Rock n Roll' bed; sleeps 2
- Internal Table
- Awning (200cm x 200cm)
- 2 Camping Chairs + external table
- 2 gas stoves
- Sink with pumped water
- 2 x 240v plug sockets
- Kettle, crockery and cutlery
- Thermoelectric Cooler which connects to 12V or 240V socket
- 5cm extra soft mattress topper
- Bluetooth connection; ideal for Spotify playlist or handsfree
- Spare two man tent (Vango Tempest Pro 200).
Optional Extras (no cost)
- Hiking rucksacks (25L, 33L or 65L)
- Hiking poles 2x
- Hiking attire - size small men only
- A3 print out of OS Maps (1:25 or 1:50 scale) for any location in the UK
- Hiking guidebooks
- Advice - I have extensive knowledge on Snowdonia, Brecon Beacons, Lake District and the Scottish Highlands
Limited availability in July / August.
What we require from you:
- Electronic or paper copy of drivers license
- Must be aged 23 or older
- No more than 3 points on license
- Proof of address, for example, an utility bill or bank statement
- Electronic or paper copy of Camper Van insurance
Any questions, please ask!
- Kitchen unit
Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 2 Berths (Convertible bed 2p)
United Kingdom and Europe
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £500. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.