Responds within 6 hours
Responds to 100% of messages
Accepts 100% of requests
- Year built:
- Included travel distance/week:
- 1050 mi
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Nathan is a very practical, yet spacious VW Transporter camper van that has been purpose built for comfortable long distance driving. It is equipped with an air conditioner, cruise control, DAB radio with bluetooth connectivity and single front chairs. The sliding rear seats can be easily adjusted for more comfort or moved to provide extra room.
The owner, who personally designed and converted the van, guarantees prompt technical support and maintenance, as well as first hand expert advice.
Nathan’s 190cm long beds can easily accommodate two adults with up to two children. You can fold the back seats into a comfortable double bed, or elevate the roof in order to provide extra space for up to two more people.
The blackout curtains and screen will provide full privacy and block any unwanted light during your sleep. There is plenty of head room to move around when the roof is up, and the front passenger seat can be turned 180 degrees to form a bigger dining area.
The van is equipped with a double burner gas hob, a kitchen sink and an impressive 70 litre fridge with a freezer compartment. The 240V sockets can either be used on the go or when connected to the mains. If required, onboard heater can provide extra warmth and comfort on a colder day. The vehicle comes as standard with basic crockery and cutlery, four folding chairs and camping table, four bicycle rack.
- Kitchen unit
Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 4 Berths (2 separate beds, Convertible bed 2p, Alcove bed)
- Short haired small pets allowed as general rule. However please double check with us prior booking
- Please advise when aiming for snow destinations, as the vehicle should undergo special preparations
- Onboard 230v electrical supply is limited to 1000w load
- The van is available for collection and drop off between 4pm and 9pm, unless agreed differently. Please check before booking.
- £40 cleaning charge apply for bookings 3 days and under or van returned in dirty conditions.
- Free milage is limited to 150 a day. anything above is charged at £0.30 per mile
- Strictly no driving allowed with the roof elevated.
- BBQs or any other types of stoves/burners strictly not allowed onboard of the vehicle!!!
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £1,000. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.
Eugene was super helpful in giving us the overview of all of the van's many capabilities and we had an excellent time travelling around Wales and Scotland.
We would HIGHLY recommend Nathan to future hirers, we hope you have as much fun as we did!