Accepts 43% of requests
- Year built:
- km's included p/w:
- 1000 km
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
A brand new model 2020 Rimor Evo 5.
The jaw-dropping styling both inside and out makes this phenomenal 6 berth-6 belt family motorhome a place where everyone can relax in their own space. With a massive two-door garage, to take all your bikes with you.
The drive is superb standards include cruise control, hill-start assist, Start-Stop system. A reversing camera further adds to the ease of driving.
The over-cab bed is enormous at 220cm by 143cm. It has generous headroom and personal reading lights. The dinette forms a further double bed and a fixed transverse double bed is to the rear of the vehicle.
Catering is a breeze with the three gas burners, oven, tower fridge and separate freezer plus a stainless steel sink and mixer tap. The cupboards and marble effect work surface completes the feeling of being in a luxury apartment.
The washroom space has the washbasin incorporated into the shower cubicle the shower has a luxury rain head shower. There is further storage space above the toiler and an electronically flushed cassette toilet.
With recessed and spot LED lighting throughout plus blown-air central heating, the camper stays cosy and warm in the cooler months. Its many opening windows with privacy glass effect, give you all the ventilation you need in the warmer months.
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 6 Berths (2 separate beds, Convertible bed 2p, Alcove bed)
The camper will need to be returned with the same amount of diesel it leaves with so the next adventure can start off worry free, no exceptions.
(diesel will be charged at local pump rate plus 25% per liter).
* The Waste water will be empty, Fresh Water will be clean and full on collection and should be returned with both clean and empty, a £50 cleaning fee will apply for each if not completed before drop off. This can not be done at the storage address.
* The toilet cassette will be ready to use on collection, this will need to be returned clean and empty or a £100 fee will apply for us to empty and clean the cassette no matter the contents. This can not be done at the storage address.
* The camper will be well presented and clean and will come supplied with a dust pan, brush, surface cleaner and a mop so it can be returned in the same condition as collected, a Cleaning fee will apply if returned dirty and will be subject to its return condition.
* Smoking is not permitted
* Any shortages and damages will be deducted from the deposit, see inventory list
* Pets may be approved on request.
* All this may seem a lot however its just general repect for our much loved motorhome*
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £500. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.