- 7.7 m
- 2.33 m
- 3.23 m
- Year built:
- Tare weight:
- 3680 kg
- Max. weight motorhome:
- 4490 kg
- km's included p/w:
- 1750 km
- 2.2ltr Turbo Diesel
- Automatic transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Please come and enjoy our easy to drive 1-6 berth Motorhome with all the creature comforts of home.
One large double bed at the rear. Extra long inner spring mattress.
One overhead double bed and one double fold down bed.
Ideal for small families or couples looking to getaway on self-drive road trip holiday.
Only requires a standard car licence to drive.
Very easy to drive. (Automatic Transmission)
No dirt roads please and strictly NO smoking in the camper.
It has 2 child seat anchor points.
150ltr 3 way fridge, shower, toilet, TV, Micro and stereo.
100ltrs fresh water tank & 100ltr grey water tank.
Easy to use kitchen with sink & Gas/Electric stove.
Plenty of cupboard storage.
Wind out awning and many other extras.
Our practical Euro Deluxe Motorhome offers a comfortable travel experience for those seeking a no fuss self drive holiday of a lifetime.
Our Motorhome is a dream to drive with:
- Power steering
- Air Conditioning
- Automatic transmission and great fuel economy
- Solar panels with twin batteries are included to allow Off-grid Camping
Our compact Motorhome includes:
- A microwave
- TV / Stereo
- Gas/Electric hotplate & gas oven
- 1 x BBQ Table
- All cooking utensils
- Basic pantry supplies (tea coffee sugar salt pepper)
- 150ltr 3 way fridge to accommodate your travelling cold storage
- Air Conditioning in the Motorhome (powered sites only as requires 240 Volts)
- Air conditioned cabin while travelling via engine A/C
- Toilet and Shower
- Hot water gas or electric
- 4x Outside Camp Chairs
- 1x Outside Table
- Solar panels for charging batteries
- Basic Linen
Just bring clothes, food and wine and you're on your way.
Features and benefits of this Motorhome:
- Only requires a open car licence.
- Diesel fuel usage if driven conservatively is approx. 15ltrs per 100klms.
- Australian built
- Fully insulated
- Fully lockable
Minimum hire 3 days: From $188.00 per day
Can be set up at any Local area caravan park in the Rockhampton area (min hire 3 days), from $120 per day (from $180 per day School Holidays) van only. Hirer to pay park fees.
• We offer complimentary storage of your motor vehicle if you hire from us in Rockhampton. A complimentary pick-up & drop off service from Rockhampton Airport is available.
• Peace of mind with 24hr Road Side Assistance included. (RACQ Ultimate RV coverage).
• A travel allowance of 250km per day is included, 25c per km cost for additional kilometres (calculated at end of hire).
• A Security Bond of $1500 is payable prior to your hire.
• Insurance claim excess is $1500. This will be covered by your Bond in the event of an incident.
This vehicle is only suited to main roads and highways (no dirt or gravel roads).
No smoking in the Motorhome please.
VEHICLE HEIGHT CLEARANCE. The van has a minimum height clearance of 3.5 meters. It is very easy to forget the height of the vehicle. Be aware of low hanging tree branches.
We hired a "Camptoo" Motorhome from Hervey Bay in 2019 and drove to Cairns and back. Had a great time meeting new people and seeing new places.
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 4 Berths (XL transverse bed, Convertible bed 2p, Alcove bed)
Please keep our Motorhome clean & tidy. On your return if there is excessive cleaning to be done you may be charged an additional cleaning fee.
If there are any issues with the camper while on your travels please contact me to resolve.
You have peace of mind with RACQ Ultimate RV Roadside Assistance.
The insurance for the whole of Australia is included in the price.
- Loss of the vehicle
- Accidental damage
- Malicious damage
- Third party legal liability
Breakdown service included via RACQ.
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £1,250. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.