- 6 m
- 2.65 m
- Year built:
- Tare weight:
- 2975 kg
- Max. weight motorhome:
- 3500 kg
- Included travel distance/week:
- 1600 km
- Peugeot 2.0
- Manual transmission
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
This vehicle is a right-hand drive Autosleeper Symbol Plus.
It is the ideal van for couples. Perfect around town and for narrow country lanes, but with the interior feel of a much bigger van.
It has an open and practical layout that perfectly emulates the feeling of space evident in larger motorhomes, and a flexible interior design. The well appointed rear corner kitchen sits alongside a corner washroom and dual functionality in the lounge with additional travelling seats included ensures there are no compromises when it comes to touring in true comfort.
Wild camping or on a site, this an is perfect.
A tow-bar fitted bike rack is available at no cost if required.
We have the following optional extras (payable on pick up) to expand your dining options:
- Cadac Safari Chef 27cm Gas BBQ - £25 per hire
- Cadac Grillo Chef 37 cm Gas BBQ - £30 per hire
- Cadac Carri Chef 47cm Gas BBQ - £50 per hire
All the BBQ can run off the van gas (long hose supplied) or EN417 high pressure canisters
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
Suitable for tall people
- Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 2 Berths (2 separate beds, Queen bed, Transverse bed, Convertible bed 2p)
We don't have many rules - our van is about enjoying yourself without wrecking it so please treat our van as you would your own £60,000 vehicle.
The few we have are:
- Strictly for two sleeping inside, but a third in a tent is fine
- When reversing always have a 'rear man' - it's amazing how many bumps we have seen over the years because someone is 'alright'.
- Empty the loo regularly.
- Peg down or put away the awning at nights or in windy conditions.
- Please fill her up when you are done - Diesel and Gas
- Have a great time.
Alternative transport, Accomodation costs in case of repairs and Breakdown service
The deposit for this camping vehicle is £1,000. The deposit will be returned to you after the rental period.